1 Cut the pumpkin into smaller pieces and peel them.
2 Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
3 Arrange the pumpkin slices in a pan and pour 2 cups of water into the baking pan. Bake for about 40 minutes. The finished baked pumpkin should be well tender (can be checked with a knife / fork).
Voilà, now you have a delicious pumpkin that is easy to prepare. Personally, I like it this way because I can feel and enjoy the natural taste and aroma. Try it and perfect it.
Consume with Love!
Good to know
- The size of the pumpkin is your choice and it is a good idea to decide how many servings you will prepare and how big a baking pan you have available;
- You can taste, of course with cinnamon (article), walnuts, vanilla, sugar or other sweetener;
- White pumpkin needs more baking time, so check it out;
- If you are baking a white pumpkin it is good to cover it with aluminum foil;
- If you are curious about what useful properties a pumpkin brings, read our article for the pumpkin;