Tasty vegan olive dip
How to make:
1 Put the olives in a blender and add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil / butter (per personal taste). Put some parsley leaves and a pinch of salt (to taste). Blend it until it becomes a smooth mixture.
2 Store the mixture in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
Consume with Love!
Good to know
- You can add onions, garlic or spices as an option. Everything is here to personal taste;
- You can replace olive oil with another type of oil (flax, avocado, coconut);
- You can add flax seed, which is also very healthy;
- This dip is very tasty, especially with just toasted slices;
- Try it with other tasty temptations suggestions.