Vegan protein pancakes
Imagine mixing banana pancakes, oatmeal pancakes, vegan pancakes and protein. Now this is a very powerful combination. Oh and it is actually delicious!
How to make
1 Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until it becomes a suitable pancake mixture (something in between liquid-thick).
2 Pour a small amount of the mixture in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
3 The mixture should be enough for 6 to 8 small pancakes.
Voilà, now you have delicious vegan protein pancakes. Consume with love!
Good to know
- You can substitute some of the ingredients to your liking or double the amount for more pancakes.
- These protein vegan pancakes saturate throughout the day and are a great choice for sports vegans (and others).
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- If you remove the protein from the ingredients you will left up with delicious banana pancakes.
- You can also try the other recipe Vegan Pancakes, Vegan Nutella with dates and Homemade Soy Milk.